True Blue Tattoos Full Day Flash Art Giveaway Terms & Conditions:
Tattoos in the Studio by True Blue Professional Tattoo Studio, are custom-made, customized designs, which are subject to the copyright of the respective artist. These creatives are not used as templates for other customers.
Guest Artists belong to the team, but always rent themselves in True Blue Professional Tattoo Studio and work independently and on their own account.
They use the premises of the studio for the time of their scheduled work and the conditions for them and their contractual partners are the terms and conditions of True Blue Professional Tattoo Studio
If you have questions about motifs, drawings or prices, please arrange a personal consultation with us to avoid long waiting times in the studio. We try to answer written questions as soon as possible. Please remember to leave your phone number and tell us about which tattoo artist you would like to have a tattoo.
- The lawmaker decides that you must be at least 18 years old for a tattoo. Please understand that we can only tattoo you! In exceptional cases we can also tattoo with a written declaration of consent of the parents before the age of 18.
- Be clear with your tattoo artist about any serious illnesses in the first conversation! Only then is it decided whether it is at all possible to tattoo you.
- Tattooing during pregnancy and lactation is not recommended and is not practiced by us.
- An advance payment must be made in the case of an appointment agreement. These will be deducted with the final amount at the end of your session. Deposits and tattoo vouchers are non-refundable. Tattoo vouchers are not exchangeable for cash.
- In the case of payment by the customer, a contract is concluded between the customer and True Blue Professional Tattoo Studio. This also applies to all guest artists in the team who use the premises of True Blue Professional Tattoo Studio.
- If, for any reason, the deadline is not observed, this must be canceled at least 7 days in advance. In this case, the deposit will be withheld for pre-paid work.
- In the case of cancellation within the 7 day deadline before the deadline or in the event of non-appearance, True Blue Professional Tattoo Studio will charge the client for the loss of the customer’s earnings.
- Please come on time! If you should be late, just call us! Otherwise, your tattoo artist reserves the right not to perform the appointment or to shorten the appointment.
We recommend that you get a good night's sleep before your tattoo session and be fit and have enough to eat and drink (alcohol-free, caffeine-free and drug free).
Full Day Flash Art Giveaway
The artists at True Blue Professional Tattoo Studio will be creating Full Day Flash Art on a Monthly basis. These pieces are roughly A4 size and will take between 10 and 12 hours to complete. The fee for each piece is R10 000 (ten thousand rand).
How the Giveaway works:
Participants enter the Giveaway by making a booking on the following page: True Blue Tattoo Full Day Flash Art. Thereafter the True Blue team will be in touch to finalise the booking which will require a R5 000 deposit to be made for a select art piece. Once the deposit has been paid, a participant will automatically be entered into the Giveaway. Every two weeks, we will choose a "Winner" and their chosen art piece will be elected to be created for free. The Winner will not have to pay their balance of R5 000 (five thousand rand), and they will get their deposit of R5 000 (five thousand rand) back.
- True Blue Tattoos´ registered office is at Shop 5, The Village, 13 Firwood Avenue, Hazelwood, Pretoria, Gauteng, 0081.
- The Giveaway is open to residents of South Africa and foreign nationals residing in South Africa aged 18 years or over, except employees of and their close relatives and anyone otherwise involved with the organisation or judging of the Giveaway.
- There is a R5 000 (five thousand rand) deposit payable to enter the Giveaway. Each Giveaway entrant stands a chance of receiving their tattoo for free (we'll refund your deposit).
- A participant will only be eligible for a free flash art tattoo within a one month period from the date their booking is made. There is no guarantee
- An individual can only participate in the full day flash art Giveaway, once, for the duration of the giveaway.
- Entry for the Giveaway and details of how to enter can be found here: https://truebluetattoos.co.za/full-day-flash-art/.
- Multiple entries will be accepted per person, as long as a deposit for each flash piece has been paid.
- Artists will create Full Day Flash Pieces on a monthly basis and a "winner" of a free full day flash tattoo will be announced every two weeks.
- There is no set closing date to this Giveaway. However we have the right to end this Giveaway at any point, without prior notice.
- The only artists involved in the Full Day Flash Art Promotions are Meghan-Ann Potgieter, Charl Richardson, Francelle Coetzee, Trystan Stroh, Etienne Botha and Christopher Theunissen.
- We will not offer alterations to the flash art tattoo design you select, the flash art piece is to be completed as designed by the artist.
- The decision made by management at True Blue Tattoos for the Winner of a free tattoo is final. The winner will be notified directly via email or phone call to be informed that they are indeed the winner. when attempting to settle their balance of R5 000 (five thousand rand). A refund of their deposit via a cash or an EFT payment will be made consequently.
- Four new flash designs will be posted and published on a monthly basis.
- We do not take responsibility or liability for any post tattoo damages in any form, be it physical, mental, legal, financial or any other form.
- True Blue Tattoos and all 3rd party affiliates involved in the management of this Giveaway shall bear no responsibility or liability for entries not received during the course of the Giveaway, for any reason whatsoever.
- The prize is as stated, there will be no balance to be paid by the winning participant, and the winner shall have their deposit returned. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The returned deposit may be used to book another appointment or another flash piece.
- The Winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, including their entry art piece.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current SA data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- True Blues ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the Giveaway will be entered into.
- True Blue Tattoos shall have the right, at its sole discretion, and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this web page.
- True Blue Tattoos also reserves the right to cancel the Giveaway, at any point if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- By entering this Giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.