True Blue Tattoos Terms & Conditions:
Tattoos in the Studio by True Blue Professional Tattoo Studio, are custom-made, customized designs, which are subject to the copyright of the respective artist. These creatives are not used as templates for other customers.
Guest Artists belong to the team, but always rent themselves in True Blue Professional Tattoo Studio and work independently and on their own account.
They use the premises of the studio for the time of their scheduled work and the conditions for them and their contractual partners are the terms and conditions of True Blue Professional Tattoo Studio
If you have questions about motifs, drawings or prices, please arrange a personal consultation with us to avoid long waiting times in the studio. We try to answer written questions as soon as possible. Please remember to leave your phone number and tell us about which tattoo artist you would like to have a tattoo.
- The lawmaker decides that you must be at least 18 years old for a tattoo. Please understand that we can only tattoo you! In exceptional cases we can also tattoo with a written declaration of consent of the parents before the age of 18.
- Be clear with your tattoo artist about any serious illnesses in the first conversation! Only then is it decided whether it is at all possible to tattoo you.
- Tattooing during pregnancy and lactation is not recommended and is not practiced by us.
- An advance payment must be made in the case of an appointment agreement. These will be deducted with the final amount at the end of your session. Deposits and tattoo vouchers are non-refundable. Tattoo vouchers are not exchangeable for cash.
- In the case of payment by the customer, a contract is concluded between the customer and True Blue Professional Tattoo Studio. This also applies to all guest artists in the team who use the premises of True Blue Professional Tattoo Studio.
- If, for any reason, the deadline is not observed, this must be canceled at least 7 days in advance. In this case, the deposit will be withheld for pre-paid work.
- In the case of cancellation within the 7 day deadline before the deadline or in the event of non-appearance, True Blue Professional Tattoo Studio will charge the client for the loss of the customer’s earnings.
- Please come on time! If you should be late, just call us! Otherwise, your tattoo artist reserves the right not to perform the appointment or to shorten the appointment.
We recommend that you get a good night's sleep before your tattoo session and be fit and have enough to eat and drink (alcohol-free, caffeine-free and drug free).